get your camping spots now!
Do you want to camp at Gloworm Festival this year, from Friday night until Monday morning? Well we have you covered! But you need to hurry as the camping spots are going quick!
Camping is available from Friday through till Monday. You can arrive at Gloworm at Midday (12pm) on Friday and we ask that you are off the site by midday (12pm) Monday.
Camping can only be purchased for the whole weekend.
You can enjoy the whole weekend of entertainment, which this year includes night time entertainment at Gloworm After Dark! With a cinema and fairground rides open late into the evening, as well as an S Club Party on Saturday night too...
- We have Picks Organic on site from 7am - 10am, so you campers don't miss the most important meal of the day.
- Picks Organic will be joined by Split Screen Coffee, so you can grab yourself a morning coffee to set you up for a full day of fun!
- Our award nominated toilets will be back on site as well as even more showers for this year too, meaning you can stay fresh over the weekend!
- You will have access to the main site up until 10pm at night, meaning food will be available to buy.
- There will also be a shop on site selling non-perishables for you to purchase. There will be running water taps too, that will be sign posted on the day!
If you want to book your camping tickets, make sure you visit www.glowormfestival.co.uk/tickets - be quick though, as they are selling fast!
Please Note: Camping tickets DO NOT include entry to the festival, so you must remember to purchase both sets of tickets! There will be NO electrical hook-ups for caravans or tents
Please Note: Campervans and tents are to be brought along to the festival by the attending party. These are not provided by Gloworm Festival!
There will be showering and toilet facilities as well as disabled toilet access on our campsite, running water and an onsite shop selling non-perishable foods.
Glamping! - Sold out
If you would like to book one of our fabulous bell tents then please get in touch: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Katie on 07834 424 634.
PLEASE NOTE: we have a limited number of tents and once they’re gone, they’re gone! So please don’t leave it until the last minute.
PLEASE NOTE: This price DOES NOT include your festival ticket but does include the pitch fee.
Car Parking is in the main car park which is near the campsite - Cars are only brought onto the site forunloading and loading