Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ
- Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival.
Valid forms of ID include:
- An in date photographic driver’s license or provisional licence.
- A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted.
- A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram).
- We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 25policy at Gloworm Festival. If you can’t provide valid identification when asked, you will be asked to leave the site and come back with your ID. So if you are lucky enough to look 25 or younger, please make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification.
- Chlld Tickets can only be purchased by an appropriately aged adult (see points below).
- By purchasing a Child or 2 and under Ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child for whom you are purchasing.
- Ticket holders under the age of 18 can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. Any under 18 ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry.
- All Children Ticket holders MUST camp in the same area as their parent, guardian or nominated guardian. A maximum of 4 Children Ticket holders per adult - MUST be the parent, legal guardian or appointed guardian.
- Children are not allowed in the arena or campsites unaccompanied by an adult.
- Prior written permission is needed by Gloworm Events Ltd to use Gloworm Festival tickets in any sales promotions, media, marketing, reward programmes, staff incentives, raffles, auctions or general competitions. 'Gloworm Festival’ is a registered trademark; the Gloworm Festival logo and any related Gloworm Festival artwork cannot be used without written permission of Gloworm Events Ltd.
- Tickets and wristbands are strictly non-refundable.
General Terms and Conditions
- Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.)
- Gloworm Festival is designed for people to have a good time. Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
- No admission without a valid ticket.
- Weekend Ticket holders (Friday): Car parks and campsites open at midday on Friday 16th August 2019.
- Campsites close at midday and Car Parks close at 1pm on Monday 19th August 2019.
- Children 2 and under can attend free of charge but you must obtain a ticket for them.
- Ticket holders (including all minors) agree to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- Guests may be searched on entry to the event. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.
- You are allowed to bring in your own alcohol (for personal consumption in the camping fields) but only up to reasonable amount per person. Once you have entered the event you cannot re-enter with more alcohol supplies.
- The following items are not permitted at Gloworm: illegal drugs or physchoactive substances, laughing gas/NOS, Chinese lanterns, fireworks/flares, smoke canisters, camping gas canisters above 5kg, generators of any kind, portable/chemical toilets, beanbags, glass of any kind, drones, laser equipment or pens, inflatable chairs / loungers, paint spray cans, klaxons / air horns / megaphones (or other similar items capable of making loud noise), personal motorized vehicles (unless a mobility scooter), animals (with the exception of assistance dogs), large sound systems, unauthorised or professional film or video equipment, excessive amounts of alcohol (see point 11), high visibility bibs and jackets, poles, banners and flags (small static flag poles in the campsites are allowed), and any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon (see point 14 regarding cooking knives).
- You will not be allowed to bring in glass bottles or any kind. Broken glass is very dangerous for kids and for animals who will be using the estate and fields after the event. Leave all glass in the car, decant it into reusable containers or bin it. There are no exceptions.
- Knives (with a sharp or pointed blade) up to a blade length of 6cm are allowed into the campsites for use in cooking (eg. table knife, small paring knife). These are not allowed into the arenas.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into the arenas from the campsite. There are fully licensed bars available for you.
- Due to on site sanitary and hygiene considerations, personal portable toilet units are not permitted to be brought onto the festival site.
- No fires, flares, fireworks, chinese lanterns, naked flames etc are allowed. There are dedicated BBQ zones in the campsites where you'll be able to go to use small BBQs – your BBQ MUST be at least 1ft off the ground. For safety reasons, you must NOT have a disposable BBQ placed directly on the grass. Please dispose of them in the BBQ bins once completely extinguished. You are welcome to safely use small camping stoves outside your tent.
- Caravans and Trailer Tents are permitted but can only be taken into the Caravan/Trailer Tent area.
- No pet animals are allowed on the festival site other than assistance dogs.
- Built-in chemical toilets are permitted in the campervan and caravan fields only.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the line up without notification.
- Tickets and wristbands are strictly non-refundable.
- Your safety is of utmost important to us. On rare occasions we may have to close arenas and/or stages. The reason for any closure or restriction may include technical or operational reasons, inclement weather, capacity, or to ensure the safety and security of guests or if Gloworm Festival organisers reasonably consider the circumstances so require.
- Gloworm accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage suffered by you as a result of any event outside our control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We politely ask that people who set up large areas of camping chairs and blankets in the main arena do not do so when popular acts are performing.
- Please do not climb the flag poles.
- Warning - exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
- Parents are reminded that there are areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people including young children.
- We remind all performers to remember there are children present and to use appropriate language, however we cannot ensure they will follow this advice. Some of our acts' material may not be suitable for younger audiences (and some adults).
- Strobe lighting and lasers may be used at the festival.
- Thoresby Park is a beautiful natural site and we want to keep it that way so please help us by keeping it clean and recycling/composting what you can.
Child Safeguarding Policy Statement
Gloworm Festival offers family based experiences which attract children and young people. We are committed to creating an environment which ensures all children can enjoy themselves in a safe and secure environment that prevents children being at risk from any form of harm or abuse.